Search This Blog

Monday, August 07, 2006

Jersey Sudha heard a song..

Jersey Sudha in her happy moods expressed to hear a
song about her grandmother ANNAPOORNI

Here it is........

Born and blossomed invillage NOORANI
My mother Seshan ANNAPOORANI
Who belssed her progeny abound in harmony
And sailed smooth with PIYER in his life journey

As mother she was kind
All kith and kin remind
Soft tongued and silent to the incorrigible lasss
Gave source of solace to all mass

Born are her incaranations
But named in hallucination
Syamala in Chennai, Sudha In Jersey
Divya in Hazard and Chitra in Erode valley

Four sides of a square right
As Syamala and Sudha are straight
Divya gold bangled
And Chitra right angled

For me she is Amma and Amma
In silence I remember her Chumma
Innocent she loved me most
And ignorant I pretended and boast

Such was my mother Annapoorani
Who shortened her name as Poorani
And became the name of Sudhas house
In Kempanahalli in Bangalaore highs

These are the lines conveyed to all by Annapoorani
through me

Raghavan

No comments: