Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

mY VISITS TO usa 17.11.2010 TO 12.5.2011

My visits to United States of America
----------------------------------------------


I had come to the united staes in 1993  , my family being at Tiruchirappli  ..Rajesh and Chitra studying ins schools. I had occasion to visit various places and report my entire stay in usa of four moths in a data base and get its hardcopy which I preserve at home.

I had occasion to accompany my brother Dr narayan to places like, Canada during the above visit.

In usa I had gone to many places like new York, washignton, Flordia, Atlanta, New jersey, Niagara falls, Kentucky, and a few other places.

It was a nice experience to see America   and know about the transport, malls, food, etc in America.

During 2007  our entire family consisting  brindha,rjesh,shwetha, and chitra had rare opportunity to be in usa 

We returned to India in Feb., 2008.
During our visit we went to many places in particular rams place at Michigan, Oklahoma  where Sridhar lives, corpus Christie, Toyota car factory at Detroit, and stayed for a major part in Austin ,  there too we had occasions to go to nearby temples, malls,  and many otgher places.

At that time I  had a blog created   srave janaha sukhino bhavanthu and used to post a few things now and then.

Now we are back in Austin…me and Brindha arrived here safe at Austin on 19.11.1020 and are with the company of our new granddaughter Dhwani…

I shall be writing about various things in my blog now also… 


Raghavan
 V

No comments: