Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2015

My preference for colours .....Karuppu Dhan Enakku Pidicha Coloru...


My preference for colors………Karuppu dhan enakku pidicha coloru….

I have been very adamant and audacious in many matters including selection of color. Incidentally I remember either for my birthday, wife’s birthday, marriage functions of son and daughter, Deepavali, Onam, Pongal etc I used to be offered new cloths expected to be worn by a decent and elderly person. In addition I used to get offer for mayilkannu veshti, safari suit, regular executive suit, etc,,,,But I was  very adamant and used to prefer some T shirts  with colors such as black, red,  green  …these colors perhaps were mismatch or wrong match for my dark color..I also insist on getting some Malayali lungis instead of Panchgacham veshti,etc,,,and my relatives did not bother much s they felt it was good to have such a person who is frugal an doesn’t spend on cloths.. But my wife liked all designs, fashion and traditional madisaru pudavai for all functions.


Before my marriage also I had told my father to  select  a dark   home loving  and obedient  girl  from South India for me so that we match well but somehow he got me a girl  from Tamilnadu known to  one of his contemporaries in Bangalore of a girl who was a little better than dark. Matches and marriages are decided or held in Heaven they say..


I also used these lines sung by Anuradha Sriram and sing in the house now and then  feel  happy  when the wife was not in the house…….the contents of the song are real.

++++
Karuppu than enakku pidicha coloru
avan kannu rendum enna mayakkum 1000 watts poweru 
karuppu dhaan enact pidicha coloru 

(kauppu) 

saami karuppu dhaan saami silaiyum karuppu dhaan 
yaanai ka uppu dhaan koovum kuyilum karuppu dhaan 
ennai aasai pattu konjum bodhu kuthura meesai karuppu dhaan asathum karuppu dhaan 
++


I have read black is the opposite of white. Black absorbs more heat. A black object absorbs all wavelengths of light and reflects none.White color absorbs all wavelengths of light and absorb the least   heat…


I do not know if all these rules or principles or properties of nature  of Physics affect me,


During my thinking time,  I dream I too should have discovered some effects like Raman Effect where when light passes through a change in wavelength exhibited by some of the radiation scattered in a medium. The effect is specific to the molecules which cause it and thus useful in spectroscopic analysis…

No comments: