Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2016

My ancestors....discovery....

  I tried to find  out names of some ancestors..including the original person...may be Easwaran As I know my father',S parents moved to Ernakulam and hence not familiar with Palakkad  .From dayadhi side Dr T.V.Sundareswaran ...of Thondikulam gramam... His wife Visalam. my wife BRINDHALAKSHMI's Athai.... His  elder sisters were two...   One was Lakshmi...may be eldest was  .. Muthu or Muthulakshmi. Muthulakshmi's...descendants ....two sons and two daughters.... . one  son   by name Raman or Ramu is heard.Other brother's name as well as  their children, grandchildren if any are  not known... as we were  not in Palakkad or Thondikulam. Villages. . She had two daughters Pappathi and Akkadi..... Anybody connected with this family  knowing names  may contact me @vijayaraghavanp1@gmail. com. and furnish any information as our grandchildren want to know all in the family and are in the process of constructing  a family tree. 

We belong to Thondikulam village or Gramam with very. few houses there....Thondikulam and Nurani villages are interconnected and Sasthapreethi is celebrated there every year..My mother. Annapoorni.. is from Nurani village married at age of 10...daughter of Seshan .Even many details of her brothers,sisters ...not known..Please furnish if known..


No comments: