Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Why court Dabedar calls the witness's or guilty',s name three times?

Why court Dabedar calls the witness or guilty's name three times ?

 Best Answer

it is a customary practice to call three times so that it reaches the ears of the witness or the accused 
even in auctions also, the bidding price is pronounced three times. 
the number three has some important value. 
In sports three people are given awards, first second and third.

++++-++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ofcourse I was reminded of the childhood of my daughter Chitra . We were in Madras Since 1982.She was in LKG or some class in St.John's School,Mandevalli....near our house at Karpagam Avenue, RA Puram.While she would be sleeping beside me ,she wouldn't get up early by 6 AM to get ready and reach school by 8.After my coffee I used to call her three times...in different names like. 

CHITRAA ..

CHITREY

CHITRAM

She used to get up slowly get ready ...by which time I would have done her homework..in handwriting resembling hers..

I was reminded of similar calling in courts of the accused etc but here it was not accused but ........
.......attached..

No comments: