Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2016

I was happy to see Lakshmi...back...

We shifted to our newly bought flat at
Thiruvanmiyur in December,2009.

From the day of my coming here,I got acquainted with a few persons like the Physician,Flower vendor one male Murugan near Bhavani Medu and another woman Lakshmi near the vegetables market.I buy fruits from Lakshmi frequently and considered  her like my own sister .

Last month I had gone to my physician Dr Capt Prabhu for personal bloodsugar increase with my wife. It was night 9.30 .While waiting in the Clinic, we saw Lakshmi having breathing problems probably bronchial asthma was administered some oxygen or menthol steam  there .  she went to Physician who diagnosed her ,gave her medicines ..While she, being fat ,came out I assisted her sitting down,getting medicines from the pharmacy,saw her name as Lakshmi in the prescription...She went home with difficulty with the tablets etc bought...

I was thinking what happened to Lakshmi and going near market to see if she has come back healthy for last three weeks.Yestetday evening while I was going with my wife near the market saw her sitting on the roadside selling plantains as usual I felt relieved having seen her didnit go to her as my wife was with me.

Today just now I went alone  to the  market for some wrist watch work,saw her .I enquired  about her health ...before that she enquired ...onga udambu eppadi irukku sir..means how is your health sir...I thanked her .found she is ok .and said that physician is like God..she took his medicines,etc. became alright.

I felt happy Lakshmi is back to normal advised her to not expose body to wind,etc and avoid eating banana,c urd,ice cream, etc .She was happy..

This is life ..Lakshmi Is back....

: லட்சுமி வந்தாச்சு
 

1 comment:

pawan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.