Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2017

I couldnot meet her again ...Lakshmi...

It was 2 PM... 7 th June,2016..
I had to go out for getting printout of our boarding passes etc.  I went and spoke to my fruit vendor Lakshmi about my voyage abroad She inquired how long I will stay there and later conveyed good wishes for happy stay abroad and return.
I felt happy seeing her. ..and realized I would miss her for some months ..
I returned after us trip this month.While going to buy fruits in the market used to search her..Unable to see thought she was probably ill...and.would come back soon...
Today on 20th.Jan while going to  the market searched her ,couldn't see her ...bought rasthali fruits from woman resembling Lakshmi.With much mental hesitation I asked her ...Lakshmi Amma engey...She told Lakshmi Amma erandhu poyitta ..Naalu masam munnadi..(.In English .  I asked her where is Lakshmi...She replied ...Lakshmi left us all four months back) .I felt shocked and felt I could have  seen her had I returned from USA earlier.
I ascertained she passed away due to wheezing trouble...and the girl who gave me fruits now was related to her. ..oragathi.magal..
(In English. .
Co sister's daughter I think )
Now I can see Lakshmi in her .
My condolences to her family members who do not know me.
Felt my elder sister was also one  Lakshmi who stayed with us for a few years.
That is life. 
I remember LAKSHMI...

No comments: