Search This Blog

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Jeeyapuram days...blog...one post by Brindha Lakshmi....

Jeeyapuram days...blog......

My wife the eldest in the family of R Venkataraman and T A Karunambal had four brothers..During a part of our lives we have lived in Tiruchirapalli and her parents were living in an owned house at Jeeyapuram gramam in Tiruchirappalli The children of the daughter and brothers all used to come together at Jeeyapuram and enjoy..and had happy time for decades with the Cauvery water nearby etc....I used to visit them rarely being the only son in law ..There was a blog prepared by my son Rajesh and contributed by the member children of the family.From one of the postings of my spouse Brindha Lakshmi I reproduce below as it appears interesting.

From Brindha akka and athimber

Thank you Jayanti, Chitra,Uma....and Seetha.....

I had left OUR HOUSE on marriage in 1974 and all of you became nattu pongals...daughters in law of the house thereafter, Hence I couldn't exercise my powers as nathanar, Of Course I thank you all for certifying me as a good Akka but would like my brothers to confirm whether I was/I am a good Akka to them..... Of Course I had periodical reporting about the good, adjustable,pious, obedient,nature of all of you through my secret agent...my mother....who consider all of you as their daughters....
My brothers also now and then hinted to me their fortune in having such good wives...Kindly keep it up....

I am a part of Jeeyapuram family...shall write my views about many things soon..

I only recollect with pleasure the hose at Jeeyapuram where all our family members starting from our grandmother Lakshmi Ammal and all kids till now......!!!!!! have met on many an occasion and lived together.... and enjoyed the pleasure of being part of a large joint family.....

Anna ,my father and Manni my mother always like the happiness and welfare of all always and I like to contribute towards their wish
SARVE JANAHA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU.......

Thank you to ALL GOOD NATTUPONGALS....OR MATTUPONGALS....

Your athimber is a silent spectator and support to me in all my efforts.... He also praises all of you Mattu Pongal.... for having given me no opportunity to exercise my inherent powers...

BRINDHA AKKA.....
at 6:52 AM No comments: Links to this post
Labels: akka, athimber, Family, Jeeyapuram


 Rajesh Brindha Raghavan

No comments: