Search This Blog

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Chapter 2 correction

I make the correction we left Trichur for Bangalore in Oct,1960. I rmemeber lour alighting a train at Punkunnam Railway station.At Malkunnathukavu station...Veluthodan Govindan had come with tears in his in parting with us and had brought a bunch or kolai of poovan pazham...Govindan although a landryman by profession was employed in Dewaswom temle ...we have seen him lighting Kadanai...
At Ollavakkot station our cousing Dr.T.V.dundareswaran with his family ...Visalam athai and syamal had come...Vislalam is our Brindhas athai...
Nowregarding Appesan I rememeberr he wsa a Chemistry professor at Mysore University.
I think somebody should consolidate points found in many of our messages and reassemble them and maket the pucka and fully informative. This is only a beginning.
I was imagining if anyone could recollect the various temples under...Cochin Dewaswom and someof themlike Thriprayar,Manaplliakkavu,Pulkeekadavu,Thiruvanchikulam,,etc and write some inforamative piece of information.When I remember it was appa about to retire from service and I remember ourgooing to Vdakkunathan temple withhimfor Sivarathri,,,and sometemple we used toget neyyappamI dont rememeber.
Raghavan

No comments: