Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2016

We should be careful..and take care.....

This is the e mail  reply sent to the author of a blog. of  a  Software Engineer at IBM...Bangalore who advised me to write blogs last year. I observe  having written 70 titles  in blog since then and am searching or discovering subjects for continuing the blog ...My blog...Sarve.Janaha Sukhino Bhavanthu. active .. since 2007 has pageviews over 17845....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saw your blog regarding billing MRP ,etc at some mall Bengaluru.Yes,we should be careful. Again I add a real event...was hesitating to send the report to you....may read.  You must be busy with your IBM.... ensuing event or exhibition.Although a layman with no infrastructure,software,hardware and technucal knowledge ,felt happy to learn a few things through you  like..

Thinkpad,Lenova,Lotus Blue Mix...may be wrong....and

Watson...have heard about him,etc.We have gone and stayed at Poughkeepsie,New York and old centre.Cloud,Java,Swift,etc read and added my superfluous knowledge.I have a long letter to you about Mathematics Infinity,Zero,theta,gamma,etc shall send after you are free from the work of Big Blue.  

Now the story....

Chitra.. one short story related to Hb A1C..Blood sugar level...Wrong  medicine..etc.. 

You said. "" Take care uncle..""but I did not

My wife was away for 2 months   from house.and I was alone at home While she was at home she used to monitor my food   intakes ,avoid items advised to be not taken and include items found medically conducive to T2D.H (Type 2 Diabetics..with Hypertension ) persons...and I used to watch,control and restrict her food,monitor regular intake of medicines,reminding regular walk,exercise etc.  and taking stipulated food..avoiding prohibited items,etc... 

It was during this period of 2 months I had to cook my food I did not know making chappathis ,etc which I used to take during nights In the morning breakfast used to be 3 slices of wheat bread with some non oily brinjal or ladies finger side dish.Ofcourse we donot buy or use sugar even when we were non diabetics...Again banana,mango,grapes,butter,ghee,iccream,etc were avoided . Only Sunfeast Marie biscuit was used .none else... 

While I was alone I used to cook rice make sambar ,curry,.etc take it three times with curd. For breadslice I used to buy jam,peanut butter, so many cream biscuits ,etc   and  consumed avoided items.Elakki plantain,banana,Rasthali, ,chips,chocolates,almond,cashewnut walnut,,etc from fridge I used to take daily.With the result when I went to Eye Clinic for cataract they found out the quarterly average HbA1c .higher...I went to Physician who  gave some stronger doses of metformin,etc to reduce the level.Hope I will be normal soon. 

Similarly her figures also went up being free at brother's house and medicines given to bring down levels. 

So I should have taken care as advised by you. 

We went to the Physician....he said intake of excess sugar content for last one quarter  and prescribed Glycomet GP2. in..the place of Glimisave M 1 containing 500 mg metformin twice a day presently used. He prescribed Glycome GP2 containing Metformin same 500 MG plus 2 mg glimepiride.I took the tablets came home started taking as advi.For 2 days I experienced giddiness,,fainiting sensation etc.I got suspicious and checked the tablets given and found it was Glycomet M 2 Forte containing 1000 mg metformin in each tablet.The excess consumption of metformin n perhaps has lead to heaviness in head.I got the information about ingredients of tablets through network. it is beceassry we check the correctness of tablets and verify its contents through net search. 
Hope I did not confuse you..+++++ 
+++---+++++++++-+++++++++-+--- 

What is HbA1c? - Definition,

This guide explains what HbA1c is, how it differs from blood glucose levels and how it's used for diagnosing diabetes. ... By measuring glycated haemoglobin (HbA1c), clinicians are able to get an overall picture of what our average blood sugar levels have been over a period of weeks .....say 3 months....etc 
±+++++++++++++-+++++++++++++++++++

No comments: