Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Amma learning computer Lesson 4....

Lesson. 4,,,,,,,






.computer learning lesson4

Good morning teacher. I want to be computer literate..
Ok have you heard of yahoo mail,Gmail,rediff Mail,etc?
Yes teacher please tell us more about them ..about user I'd ,password,settings,etc
ok..only basic things you should know..I shall tell you...

What is .yahoo,g mail .. ?
Yahoo g mail are free email services .
They are offering free email and other web services
You can
y   go to yahoo..or g mail in computer register
have user id..password..which do not disclose to any body
Theyare all user friendly
you need to log into yahoo etc using the password
There are many advantages this is enough to know about computers

Which are different types of computers?

1.A desk top one where the monitor,keyboards,are placed in front of you on your desk or table....
2.laptop or Note book type which is very light and carry  with you...in your brief case. Operate it from any place
3.then you have I pads...which is almost similar to computer for work
Let us know more about all these in next class.
Thank you teacher..I have one I Pad please tell me about it tomorrow.
Ok go home. Use computer when required we will see tomorrow

No comments: